How do I get Long-Term Care Insurance?
The New York State Partnership for Long-Term Care program is available to help New Yorkers financially plan for the long-term care they may someday need. This unique program offers lifetime long-term care coverage by combining private insurance and Medicaid Extended Coverage while protecting assets.
The New York State Partnership for Long-Term Care combines private long-term care insurance with New York Medicaid. A special Medicaid program is available should the private insurance benefits be exhausted. The Partnership:
- Is endorsed by New York State.
- Enables affordable, lifetime long-term care coverage.
- Is more affordable than non-Partnership lifetime long-term care insurance.
- Helps protect your assets while allowing you to receive Medicaid.
- Ensures quality insurance standards are met.
- Offers an independent assessment option if your benefits are denied.
In addition, there are a substantial number of non-Partnership insurance products available from insurance companies in New York State.
Long-term care is a reality. Protect yourself. Insure and secure your future. Learn more about the New York State Partnership for Long-Term Care program.